Hi Darlings, today’s post is going to be all about my Top 5 Lipstick for Winter 2021.
I know we have to wear a mask but luckily at work, I am behind a glass wall so I don’t have to which means I can have fun with lipsticks.
To be honest, you’ll see a lot of Charlotte Tilbury because that’s pretty much everything I’ve been wearing, so sue me, the lipsticks are amazing and I love the shade.
Of course, each of the lipstick comes in different shades so if you like deeper colours you’ll love the formulas anyway.
Let me know which is your favourite Winter lipstick, I’m always there to buy more.
- Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Pillow Talk: Buy Here / Review
- Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Cream in Fenty Glow: Buy Here / Review
- Charlotte Tilbury Collagen Lip Bath in Pillow Talk: Buy Here / Review
- LANEIGE Vanilla Lip Sleeping Mask: Buy Here
- Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte’s Jewel Lips in Pillow Talk: Buy Here / Review
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.