Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Wintery Berry Pink Look.
So you know my opinion on Huda Beauty eyeshadows, the shades never translate on the eyes how they look in the pan so it really annoys me because I always end up with a look that’s not what I planned. All her shades have this pinky undertone that while is pretty, it’s not what I want all the time.
So today I decided to use the palette my boss got me for Christmas and create a look using the pinky tones in it to avoid unwanted surprises.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation in 3 Fair
- Concealer: Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer in 1,5N
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder + Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light (only under the eyes)
- Bronzer: Dior BACKSTAGE Contour Palette
- Blush: Charlotte Tilbury Cheek To Chic Blush in Pillow Talk
- Highlighter: Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter in Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal
- Brows: Catrice Longlasting Eyebrow Liner in 020 Medium Brown + Maybelline Brow Fast Sculpt in 04 Medium Brown
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base in Light
- Eyeshadow: HUDA BEAUTY Nude Medium Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette, I’ve used shade 4 in the crease which I’ve then deepened with shade 8. On the lid, I’ve used shade 9 in the inner part and shade 7 in the centre. I’ve deepened the outer corner with shade 6. I’ve used shade 4, 8 and 6 on the lower lashline too.
- Eyeliner: Charlotte Tilbury Feline Flick Liquid Eyeliner in Panther + Smashbox Always On Gel Liner in Fishnet to thighline + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 01 Butter in the waterline.
- Mascara: L’Oreal Lash Paradise Waterproof
- Lipliner: Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Lip Liner in Pillow Talk
- Lipstick: Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips Lipstick in Kim KW
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.