Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Sexy & Glittery Valentine’s Day Look.
This is my second Valentine’s Day Look and differently from the one I posted last week, it is definitely more intense and bold.
I can’t believe I haven’t played with my Tati Beauty Palette in so long, I picked it up again and I remembered why I loved it so much.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation in 3 Fair
- Concealer: Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer in 1,5N
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder + Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light (only under the eyes)
- Bronzer: Dior BACKSTAGE Contour Palette
- Blush: Charlotte Tilbury Cheek To Chic Blush in Pillow Talk
- Highlighter: Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter in Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal
- Brows: Catrice Longlasting Eyebrow Liner in 020 Medium Brown + Benefit Gimme Brow in 3 Medium
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadow: Tati Beauty Textured Neutral Vol.1 Eyeshadow Palette, I’ve used the Soothe Matte in the crease, then with Poet Matte and Ritual Matte I’ve deepened the crease and upper and lower the lashline. All over the lid, I’ve used Soothe Glitter.
- Eyeliner: Charlotte Tilbury Feline Flick Liquid Eyeliner in Super Brown + Smashbox Always On Gel Liner in Brewed to thighline + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 01 Butter in the waterline.
- Mascara: L’Oreal Lash Paradise Waterproof
- Lip Liner: NYX Professional Makeup Slim Lip Pencil in Nude Beige
- Lipgloss: Hourglass Unreal High Shine Volumizing Lip Gloss in Child
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.