Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Rosé All Day Look.
I recently got this Physicians Formula Rosé All Play palette and I’ve been loving creating looks with it, the one I’ll show you today is super pretty and bubbly. The kind of look I love to wear.
I’m also showing you some new products I’m trying out and that you’ll see in the next reviews.
PS: Yes, I cut my hair, it was driving me crazy, long hair isn’t manageable when you have a lot like I do,
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation in 3 Fair
- Concealer: Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer in 1,5N
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder + Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light (only under the eyes)
- Bronzer: Dior BACKSTAGE Contour Palette
- Blush: Maybelline Cheek Heat Sheer Gel Cream Blush in 30 Coral Ember
- Highlighter: Physicians Formula Rosé All Day Set & Glow in Brightening Rose
- Brows: Catrice Longlasting Eyebrow Liner in 020 Medium Brown + Benefit Gimme Brow in 3 Medium
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadow: Physicians Formula Rosé All Play Eyeshadow Bouquet, I used the 5th shade in the crease which I’ve deepened with the 4th. All over the lid, I used the 7th shade which I’ve topped with the 6th. On the lower lashline I’ve used the 10th. In the inner corner I’ve used the Maybelline Color Strike Cream-to-Powder Eyeshadow Pen in the shade Spark.
- Eyeliner: Charlotte Tilbury Feline Flick Liquid Eyeliner in Super Brown + Smashbox Always On Gel Liner in Brewed to thighline + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 01 Butter in the waterline.
- Mascara: L’Oreal Lash Paradise Waterproof
- Lip Balm: Essence True Glow Ph Reacting Lip Balm
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
Maybelline Spark Color Strike Cream-to-Powder Eyeshadow Pen | Review
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.
Leave a Reply