Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Sunr-eyes Look.
I feel so clever for coming up with this name. This look is very interesting, for once, I’m actually using an Essence eyeshadow palette that is not half bad. Some shades aren’t the greatest but the matte ones aren’t bad at all.
I have to say, cutting my hair was the best choice I’ve made, this was the first time I washed it and styled myself and I didn’t even need a straightener, I like the movement my natural wave gives it.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation in 3 Fair
- Concealer: Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer in 1,5N
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder + Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light (only under the eyes)
- Bronzer: Dior BACKSTAGE Contour Palette
- Blush: Maybelline Cheek Heat Sheer Gel Cream Blush in 30 Coral Ember
- Highlighter: Physicians Formula Rosé All Day Set & Glow in Brightening Rose
- Brows: Catrice Longlasting Eyebrow Liner in 020 Medium Brown + Benefit Gimme Brow in 3 Medium
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadow: Essence Daily Dose Of Energy Eyeshadow Palette, I’ve used the 2nd shade in the crease which I’ve deepened with the 7th. In the outer corner, I’ve used the 3rd. I’ve used the same mix on the lower lashline. All over the lids I’ve put the 8th shade and in the inner corner I’ve used the 5th.
- Eyeliner: Charlotte Tilbury Feline Flick Liquid Eyeliner in Super Brown + Smashbox Always On Gel Liner in Brewed to thighline + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 01 Butter in the waterline.
- Mascara: L’Oreal Lash Paradise Waterproof
- Lip Liner: NYX Professional Makeup Slim Lip Pencil in Nude Beige
- Lipgloss: Hourglass Unreal High Shine Volumizing Lip Gloss in Child
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.