Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Plums & Peaches Look.
I don’t remember where or when but I saw a look using these two colours together and I fell in love with the warm/cool contrast, I wanted to recreate my version. And add glitter.
I’m so excited because this was the first time I wore makeup after doing my at-home lash lift treatment. Are you interested in a post about it?
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation in 3 Fair
- Concealer: Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer in 1,5N
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder + Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light (only under the eyes)
- Bronzer: Dior BACKSTAGE Contour Palette
- Blush: Maybelline Cheek Heat Sheer Gel Cream Blush in 30 Coral Ember
- Highlighter: Physicians Formula Rosé All Day Set & Glow in Brightening Rose
- Brows: Catrice Longlasting Eyebrow Liner in 020 Medium Brown + Maybelline Fast Sculpting Brow Gel in 04 Medium Brown
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadow: Tati Beauty Textured Neutral Vol.1 Eyeshadow Palette, I’ve used Poet Matte and Ritual Matte in the crease, outer corner and lower lashline. All over the lid, I’ve used a mix of Story Metallic and Story Glitter.
- Eyeliner: Charlotte Tilbury Feline Flick Liquid Eyeliner in Super Brown + Smashbox Always On Gel Liner in Brewed to thighline + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 01 Butter in the waterline.
- Mascara: L’Oreal Bambi Oversized Eye Mascara
- Lip Liner: NYX Professional Makeup Slim Lip Pencil in Nude Beige
- Lipgloss: Hourglass Unreal High Shine Volumizing Lip Gloss in Child
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
Physicians Formula Brightening Rose Rosé All Day Set & Glow | Review
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.
Leave a Reply