Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Springy Pink & Red Look.
If you walked around stores, not even necessarily beauty stores, you’d have seen the combo of pink and red EVERYWHERE.
Chanel’s new collection, Zara’s, H&M seriously, it’s everywhere, and while someone can say that this combo for Spring is not groundbreaking, I’m living for it.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation in 3 Fair
- Concealer: Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer in 1,5N
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder + Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light (only under the eyes)
- Bronzer: Dior BACKSTAGE Contour Palette
- Blush: Charlotte Tilbury Cheek To Chic Blush in Pillow Talk
- Highlighter: Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter in Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal
- Brows: L’Oréal Brow Stylist Definer in Brunette + Maybelline Fast Sculpting Brow Gel in 04 Medium Brown
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadow: Huda Beauty Mercury Retrograde Palette, I’ve started with Momentum to set the base then I’ve used Libra and in the crease and lower lash line and Cosmic all over the lid.
- Eyeliner: Charlotte Tilbury Feline Flick Liquid Eyeliner in Panther + Smashbox Always On Gel Liner in Fishnet to thighline + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 01 Butter in the waterline.
- Mascara: L’Oreal Bambi Oversized Eye Mascara
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.