Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Spring Minty Haze Look.
Sooo Rome is in full lockdown again and I’m not taking it too well. It was very sudden and my anxiety is pretty bad so I’ve decided to do the thing that calms me the most, do my makeup.
Looking around minty green is definitely a colour for the season and, although I hate green on me, I like the way pastel tones looks on me so this look is fine, and not too hard either.
If you want a sharp line like mine you can use scotch tape like I did.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation in 3 Fair
- Concealer: Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer in 1,5N
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder + Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light (only under the eyes)
- Bronzer: Dior BACKSTAGE Contour Palette
- Blush: Nars Blush in Orgasm
- Highlighter: Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter in Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal
- Brows: L’Oréal Brow Stylist Definer in Brunette + Maybelline Fast Sculpting Brow Gel in 04 Medium Brown
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadow: elf Cosmetics Liquid Glitter Eyeshadow in Pinky Swear, all over the lid. From the Huda Beauty Mercury Retrograde Palette, I’ve used Haze in the inner corner.
- Eyeliner: Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in Mint, to create the first line then the Charlotte Tilbury Feline Flick Liquid Eyeliner in Panther for the second one + Smashbox Always On Gel Liner in Fishnet to thighline.
- Mascara: L’Oreal Bambi Oversized Eye Mascara
- Lipstick: Honest Beauty Tinted Lip Balm in Dragon Fruit
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.