Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Mint Chocolate Dream Look.
Yes, it’s another mint green look, apparently, it’s all I use at the moment but, I’ve just got the elf Mint Chocolate palette and I saw this look on Instagram so many times I knew I had to recreate it myself. I love it.
On top of that, it is the first time I’m doing my makeup after a week of sickness and looking like a slob so I’m definitely feeling hotter than I actually am so there’s that too. I hope you like this look, it’s so easy to do.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation in 3 Fair
- Concealer: Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer in 1,5N
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder + Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light (only under the eyes)
- Bronzer: Dior BACKSTAGE Contour Palette
- Blush / Highlighter: elf Cosmetics Bite-Size Face Duo in Watermelon
- Brows: L’Oréal Brow Stylist Definer in Brunette + Maybelline Fast Sculpting Brow Gel in 04 Medium Brown
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base + elf Cosmetics Mint Melt No Budge Eyeshadow Stick in Ice Creme, all over the lid. On the inner and outer corner, I’ve used the Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in Mint
- Eyeshadow: elf Cosmetics Mint Melt Eyeshadow in Chocolate Mint, I’ve used the third shade all over the lid and lower lash line and the mint one on top of the mint pencil. I’ve used the fourth shade as a liner. Lastly, I’ve used the second shade in the tear duct area.
- Eyeliner: Smashbox Always On Gel Liner in Brewed to thighline.
- Mascara: L’Oreal Bambi Oversized Eye Mascara
- Lipstick: Catrice Sheer Beautifying Lip Balm in 20 Fashion Mauvement
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.