Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Gigi Hadid Inspired Green Look.
This look was done by Patrick Ta on Gigi using the Pat McGrath Labs Mothership V palette and I wanted to recreate it forever, actually, it might be one of my favourite looks ever, it’s simple but so so pretty.
And the other day, while I was wearing, yet again the elf Mint Chocolate palette I’ve noticed how similar the reflex are so I decided to recreate it using it. It’s not lost on me that he used a 120$ palette while mine is 5$.
This has turned into a bit of a series using the same palette but it’s my way to show you how you can use a simple quad to create different looks and how to add a touch of colour to an otherwise simple look.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation in 3 Fair
- Concealer: Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer in 1,5N
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder + Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light (only under the eyes)
- Bronzer: Dior BACKSTAGE Contour Palette
- Blush / Highlighter: elf Cosmetics Bite-Size Face Duo in Lychee
- Brows: L’Oréal Brow Stylist Definer in Brunette + Maybelline Fast Sculpting Brow Gel in 04 Medium Brown
- Primer: elf Cosmetics Mint Melt No Budge Eyeshadow Stick in Ice Creme
- Eyeshadow: elf Cosmetics Mint Melt Eyeshadow in Chocolate Mint, I’ve used the third shade all over the lid and lower lash line and the mint one in the first half of the eye. I’ve used the fourth shade as a liner.
- Eyeliner: Smashbox Always On Gel Liner in Brewed to thighline + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 01 Butter in the waterline.
- Mascara: L’Oreal Bambi Oversized Eye Mascara
- Lipliner: Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Lip Liner in Pillow Talk
- Lipstick: Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips Lipstick in Kim KW
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
elf Cosmetics Nectar SRSLY Satin Lipstick | Review
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.
Leave a Reply