Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Glittery Duochrome Smokey Wing.
This look is super simple and fun, I love the way it looks and it’s perfect for Spring.
I’m currently watching Pirates Of The Caribbean so I don’t have much to update you and I’ll simply leave you with the look.
Side note, I’m super excited for spring fashion, what are you excited about?
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation in 3 Fair
- Concealer: Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer in 1,5N
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder + Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light (only under the eyes)
- Bronzer: Dior BACKSTAGE Contour Palette
- Blush: Catrice Blush Box Glowing + Multicolor in 10 Dolce Vita
- Highlighter: Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter in Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal
- Brows: L’Oréal Brow Stylist Definer in Brunette + Maybelline Fast Sculpting Brow Gel in 04 Medium Brown
- Primer: elf Cosmetics Mint Melt No Budge Eyeshadow Stick in Ice Creme
- Eyeshadow: Smashbox Photo Edit Eyeshadow Trio in #Respect, I’ve used the light shade all over the lids. After lining the eyes with the Smashbox Always On Gel Liner in Brewed, I’ve smudged it and put the dark shade on top of it. I’ve added the elf Cosmetics Liquid Glitter Eyeshadow in Disco Queen on the lid and inner corner.
- Eyeliner: Smashbox Always On Gel Liner in Brewed to thighline
- Mascara: L’Oreal Bambi Oversized Eye Mascara
- Lipstick: Catrice Sheer Beautifying Lip Balm in 20 Fashion Mauvement
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
elf Cosmetics Lychee Bite-Size Blush Duo | Review
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.
Leave a Reply