Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this My Go-To Spring Look.
I’ve got some new MAC things last week and you know when you just KNOW that you are going to wear a look every day for the rest of the Spring? Well, that was me when I got these products.
Especially the lipstick. MAC Brave has been my favourite MAC lipstick for years and years and this new one is similar but less pink, I like it even better than Brave. I’m so excited to show this super simple everyday look!
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation in 3 Fair
- Concealer: Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer in 1,5N
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder + Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light (only under the eyes)
- Bronzer: Dior BACKSTAGE Contour Palette
- Blush: MAC Cosmetics Glow Play Blush in So Natural
- Highlighter: Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter in Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal
- Brows: L’Oréal Brow Stylist Definer in Brunette + Maybelline Fast Sculpting Brow Gel in 04 Medium Brown
- Primer: MAC Cosmetics Paint Pot in Let’s Skate
- Eyeshadow: Natasha Denona Mini Zendo Eyeshadow Palette, I’ve used Bare (the pale pink) with a big brush just to set the paint pot a bit.
- Eyeliner: Charlotte Tilbury Feline Flick Liquid Eyeliner in Super Brown + Smashbox Always On Gel Liner in Brewed to thighline + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 01 Butter in the waterline.
- Mascara: L’Oreal Bambi Oversized Eye Mascara
- Lipstick: MAC Cosmetics Love Me Lipstick in Laissez-Faire
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.