Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Lucy Hale Vogue Look.
I’m not going to lie, Vogue’s Beauty Secrets videos are one of my guilty pleasures and today I’ll recreate the look Lucy Hale shared a few months ago.
This look is nothing particular but people tell me I look like her all the time so I wanted to do it. Do you see the resemblance? Did you know that if you google “Aria Montgomery” (her Pretty Little Liars character if you didn’t know) my picture is the first result? (it’s from a look I did inspired by her years ago, but it’s kind of cool too).
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation in 3 Fair
- Concealer: Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer in 1,5N
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder + Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light (only under the eyes)
- Bronzer: Dior BACKSTAGE Contour Palette
- Blush: Catrice Blush Box Glowing + Multicolor in 10 Dolce Vita
- Highlighter: Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter in Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal
- Brows: L’Oréal Brow Stylist Definer in Brunette + Maybelline Fast Sculpting Brow Gel in 04 Medium Brown
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base in Light
- Eyeshadows: Nars Hyped Eyeshadow Palette, I’ve used the 2nd shade mixed with the 6th all over the lid. On top of it and on the lower lash line I’ve used the Shiseido Aura Dew in Cosmic 03. To softly line the eyes, I’ve used the 3rd shade in the palette.
- Eyeliner: Smashbox Always On Gel Liner in Fishnet to thighline
- Mascara: Essence 24Ever Bold Volume Mascara
- Lipliner: Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Lip Liner in Pillow Talk
- Lipstick: MAC Cosmetics Love Me Lipstick in Hey Frenchie!
- Lipgloss: Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb in Fenty Glow
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.