Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Orange Floating Liner.
Last week, Lisa Eldridge posted a video on colorful summer looks and one of the looks she did was this one. Hers was with a yellow base but I wanted to make it more wearable for me so I’ve decided to use a shimmery rose gold one.
This is such a fun and EASY way to wear colors in the summer and since today is 27°C in Italy I’ve decided to channel my inner color lover. Orange paired well with my shirt but I also think it would look amazing in a teal blue colour.
- Primer: elf Cosmetics Poreless Putty Primer
- Foundation: Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation in 3 Fair
- Concealer: Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer in 1,5N
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder + Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light (only under the eyes)
- Bronzer: elf Cosmetics Primer-Infused Bronzer in Forever Sunkissed
- Blush: elf Cosmetics Primer-Infused Blush in Always Cheery
- Highlighter: Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter in Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal
- Brows: L’Oréal Brow Stylist Definer in Brunette + Maybelline Fast Sculpting Brow Gel in 04 Medium Brown
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base in Light
- Eyeshadow: elf Cosmetics Liquid Metallic Eyeshadow in Little Dipper, I’ve used it all over the lid as a shimmer base, from the Natasha Denona Sunset Palette, I’ve used Horizon to create the line at the inner corner and on the lower lashline. To make it more shimmer I’ve used Morgana on top.
- Eyeliner: Smashbox Always On Gel Liner in Fishnet to thighline + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 01 Butter in the waterline.
- Mascara: Essence 24Ever Bold Volume Mascara
- Lipstick: MAC Love Me Lipstick in Tres Blase
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.