Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Military Peach Look.
I was a bit lost with what to do for today’s post and I’ve thought I haven’t played with my new Natasha Denona Mini Retro Eyeshadow Palette nearly enough.
So, I’ve decided to create this look using military green and peach (see what I did with the title?) and show another way to use the palette.
- Primer: elf Cosmetics Poreless Putty Primer
- Foundation: Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation in 3 Fair
- Concealer: Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer in 1,5N
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder + Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light (only under the eyes)
- Bronzer: elf Cosmetics Primer-Infused Bronzer in Forever Sunkissed
- Blush: elf Cosmetics Primer-Infused Blush in Always Preppy
- Highlighter: Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter in Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal
- Brows: L’Oréal Brow Stylist Definer in Brunette + Maybelline Fast Sculpting Brow Gel in 04 Medium Brown
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base in Light
- Eyeshadows: Natasha Denona Mini Retro Eyeshadow Palette, I’ve used the 4th shade in the outer corner which I’ve deepened with the 3rd one. All over the lid, I’ve used the 2th shade. On the lower lash line, I’ve smudged the 5nd and the 3rd shade. Lastly, I’ve used the 1st one in the inner corner.
- Eyeliner: Charlotte Tilbury Feline Flick Liquid Eyeliner in Black + Smashbox Always On Gel Liner in Fishnet to thighline + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 01 Butter in the waterline.
- Mascara: Essence 24Ever Bold Volume Mascara
- Lipstick: MAC Cosmetics Love Me Lipstick in Laissez-Faire
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.