Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Smokey Blue Gradient Wing.
This look is not too complicated but it definitely has an impact and it’s a fun way to do colour in Summer.
I’m also testing a lot of face products here so you can see a lot of affordable options in action, reviews are coming soon.
- Primer: NYX The Marsh Mellow Primer
- Foundation: FENTY BEAUTY Eaze Drop Blurring Skin Tint in 3
- Concealer: Catrice Clean ID High Cover Concealer in 010 Neutral Sand
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder + Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light (only under the eyes)
- Bronzer: Catrice Clean ID Mineral Bronzer in 010 Light
- Blush: Catrice Cheek Lover Oil-Infused Blush in 010 Blooming Hibiscus
- Highlighter: essence Glow Glow Go! Liquid Highlighter + Catrice Clean ID Highlighting Palette in 010 Rose Gold
- Brows: L’Oréal Brow Stylist Definer in Brunette + Maybelline Fast Sculpting Brow Gel in 04 Medium Brown
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base in Light
- Eyeshadow: Catrice Clean ID Mineral Bronzer in 010 Light, I’ve used the same bronzer I’ve used on my face in the crease of my eyes and on the lower lashline.
- Eyeliner: After putting tape down I’ve created a wing with the Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 09 Mint, which I’ve then smudged, closer to the lashes I’ve done the same thing with the Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 06 Dark Ultramarine. I’ve used the same shade to tightline.
- Mascara: Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Mascara
- Lipgloss: Catrice Clean ID Hydra Volume Lip Plumper in 020 Volume Nude
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.