Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this My Birthday Look 2021.
I’ve done this look every year and this one it’s not different. On Thursday it’s going to be my birthday (but I’ll celebrate on Saturday) and this is the look I’m going to rock.
Turning 26 means I already know the kind of look I like on me, so there’s nothing innovative in the shape of my look and of course I’ll use glitter.
Sorry for the two palettes (and one of them is discontinued) but I love them and again, it’s my birthday so I only want to use the best of the best.
- Primer: elf Cosmetics Poreless Putty Primer
- Foundation: Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation in 3 Fair
- Concealer: Catrice Clean ID High Cover Concealer in 010 Neutral Sand
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder + Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light (only under the eyes)
- Bronzer: Dior BACKSTAGE Contour Palette
- Blush: MAC Cosmetics Glow Play Blush in So Natural
- Highlighter: Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter in Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal
- Brows: L’Oréal Brow Stylist Definer in Brunette + Maybelline Fast Sculpting Brow Gel in 04 Medium Brown
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base in Light
- Eyeshadow: Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Luxury Palette, I’ve used shade 4 (Smoke) and 2 (Enhance) in the crease and lower lashline. From the Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Palette in Fire Rose, I’ve used shade 1 (Prime) all over the lid with shade 3 (Pop) from the first palette on top. In the inner corner, I’ve used shade 3 (Super Pop) from the second palette and shade 4 (Smoke) in the outer one and on my lower lashline.
- Eyeliner: Charlotte Tilbury Feline Flick Liquid Eyeliner in Black + Smashbox Always On Gel Liner in Fishnet to thighline + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 01 Butter in the waterline.
- Mascara: Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Mascara
- Lipstick: MAC Cosmetics Love Me Lipstick in Laissez-Faire
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
Maybelline Sky High Mascara | Review
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.
Leave a Reply