Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Summer Everyday Look 2021.
One of the things I like the most to do, is to find different ways to add colour to my makeup but in a subtle way. Being a neutral girl at my core I really struggle to incorporate colours in my routine because I struggle to see myself in them.
That being said, I think that a colored eyeliner is the best way to do it and one that’s easy to incorporate in my routine because I wear eyeliner on a daily bases.
Something I’ve been doing lately is mixing two mascaras because one gives me length and one is for volume. This combo is everything.
- Primer: elf Cosmetics Poreless Putty Primer
- Foundation: Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation in 3 Fair
- Concealer: Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in 20B Light
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder + Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light (only under the eyes)
- Bronzer: Catrice Clean ID Mineral Bronzer in 010 Light
- Blush: elf Cosmetics Putty Blush in Turks And Caicos
- Highlighter: Catrice Clean ID Highlighting Palette in 010 Rose Gold
- Brows: L’Oréal Brow Stylist Definer in Brunette + Maybelline Fast Sculpting Brow Gel in 04 Medium Brown
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base in Light
- Eyeshadows: Natasha Denona Mini Retro Eyeshadow Palette, I’ve used the 1st shade in all over the lids because it has a pretty blue shift.
- Eyeliner: Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 06 Dark Ultramarine. I’ve used the same shade to tightline + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 01 Butter in the waterline.
- Mascara: Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Mascara + Catrice Clean ID Full Lash Mascara
- Lipgloss: Catrice Clean ID Hydra Volume Lip Plumper in 020 Volume Nude
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
Catrice 010 Light Clean ID Mineral Bronzer | Review
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.
Leave a Reply