Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Glittery Cut Crease Look.
In case you missed it, Tati is back in business and I couldn’t be happier, she came back on MY BIRTHDAY, seriously best gift ever. If you aren’t in the beauty community, she was involved in a lot of drama last year and disappeared for over a year. She’s always been one of my favourite youtubers and I chose to stand with her so I’m way too excited she’s back.
That being said, I’ve decided to do a look using her palette because it’s my all time favourite and I hope she’ll release more now that she’s back.
The look is pretty simple but I hope you’ll love it.
- Primer: elf Cosmetics Poreless Putty Primer
- Foundation: Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation in 3 Fair
- Concealer: Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in 20B Light
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder + Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light (only under the eyes)
- Bronzer: Catrice Clean ID Mineral Bronzer in 010 Light
- Blush: Honest Beauty Crème Cheek Blush in Coral Peach
- Highlighter: Catrice More Than Glow Highlighter in 020 Supreme Rose Beam
- Brows: L’Oréal Brow Stylist Definer in Brunette + Maybelline Fast Sculpting Brow Gel in 04 Medium Brown
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base in Light
- Eyeshadow: Tati Beauty Textured Neutral Vol.1 Eyeshadow Palette, I’ve used the shade Aura Sequin all over the lid, then with a wet brush and Poet Glitter I’ve drawn a line on my crease. In the inner part of the line I’ve used Aura Glitter.
- Eyeliner: Charlotte Tilbury Feline Flick Liquid Eyeliner in Black + Smashbox Always On Gel Liner in Fishnet to thighline + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 01 Butter in the waterline.
- Mascara: Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Mascara + Catrice Clean ID Full Lash Mascara
- Lipgloss: Maybelline Lifter Gloss in Silk
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
Catrice Clean ID High Cover Concealer | Review
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.
Leave a Reply