Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Selena Gomez Inspired Look.
As soon as I saw this look on her, I knew I had to recreate it, it’s just soo beautiful. I assume they used all Rare Beauty (Selena’s makeup brand) which actually just arrived in Italy.
I’m going to recreate it using my things but I’d love to try her brand so if you have any recs let me know.
- Primer: elf Cosmetics Poreless Putty Primer
- Foundation: Fenty Beauty Eaze Drop Blurring Skin Tint in 5
- Concealer: Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in 20B Light
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder + Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light (only under the eyes)
- Bronzer: Catrice Clean ID Mineral Bronzer in 010 Light
- Blush: Honest Beauty Crème Cheek Blush in Rose Pink
- Highlighter: Catrice Clean ID Highlighting Palette in 010 Rose Gold
- Brows: L’Oréal Brow Stylist Definer in Brunette + Maybelline Fast Sculpting Brow Gel in 04 Medium Brown
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base in Light
- Eyeshadow: Tati Beauty Textured Neutral Vol.1 Eyeshadow Palette, I’ve used the shade Soothe Matte all over the lid and in the crease. On the outer corner and crease I’ve used Ritual Matte to deepen it. I’ve used the same shades on the lower lash line. In the inner corner I’ve used a mix of Poet and Aura Matte.
- Eyeliner: Charlotte Tilbury Feline Flick Liquid Eyeliner in Black + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 16 Black to thighline + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 01 Butter in the waterline.
- Mascara: Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Mascara + Catrice Clean ID Full Lash Mascara
- Lip Liner: NYX Professional Makeup Slim Lip Pencil in Nude Beige
- Lipgloss: Hourglass Unreal High Shine Volumizing Lip Gloss in Child
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.