Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Fancy Cut Crease Look.
I saw this look on Instagram by d.aleksandria and I fell in love with it, I had to recreate it, especially because I got a new red pencil that I’ve been dying to use.
The look is not the most flattering on me but sometimes is more about the look than how it looks.
- Primer: elf Cosmetics Poreless Putty Primer
- Foundation: Fenty Beauty Eaze Drop Blurring Skin Tint in 5
- Concealer: Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in 20B Light
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder + Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light (only under the eyes)
- Bronzer: elf Cosmetics Primer-Infused Bronzer in Forever Sunkissed
- Blush: elf Cosmetics Putty Blush in Turks And Caicos
- Highlighter: Catrice Clean ID Highlighting Palette in 010 Rose Gold
- Brows: L’Oréal Brow Stylist Definer in Brunette + Maybelline Fast Sculpting Brow Gel in 04 Medium Brown
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base in Light
- Eyeshadow: Tati Beauty Textured Neutral Vol.1 Eyeshadow Palette, I’ve used the shade Aura Matte all over the lid and in the crease. Then with the shade Soothe Matte I’ve created the cut crease shape. I went over it with the shade Ritual Matte. On the lower lashline I’ve used the Soothe Metallic.
- Eyeliner: Charlotte Tilbury Feline Flick Liquid Eyeliner in Super Brown + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 16 Black to thighline + Kiko Fruit Explosion Eye Pencil in 04 Tasty Fruit Passion in the waterline.
- Mascara: Catrice Clean ID Full Lash Mascara
- Lipgloss: Maybelline Lifter Gloss in Silk
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
Maybelline Silk Lifter Gloss | Review
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.
Leave a Reply