Hi Darlings, in today’s post I’m going to show you my Summer Beauty Essentials for 2021.
You know I don’t do monthly favourites but out of everything I test some things stick out more than others and I like to share them with you.
There aren’t a lot of products because I’ve been trying to buy less and finish some things I have hanging around before they expire.
For most of these products, I have reviews already up so I won’t go into details but I’ll make sure to link the review in case you want.
We are going to talk about hair, skincare and makeup.
Summer BEAUTY Essentials: Hair Care
This Garnier Nourishing Banana Hair Food doesn’t need introductions because everyone seems to love it. I love Garnier hair care and this got me curious. I love it, the scent alone makes it worth the hype but it’s actually a good product.
You can use it as a conditioner, mask and leave-in conditioner. It’s deeply hydrating but not greasy and it leaves my hair so soft. I’ve just run out of a tube and I already have a new one. Garnier also stopped selling to China recently so it became cruelty free. This product is also vegan, 98% biodegradable and without silicones which is always nice.
Summer BEAUTY Essentials: Skincare
I’ve got some Drunk Elephant products as a gift with purchase. They just launched in Italy but the product that stood out to me is the Protini Polypeptide Cream.
I didn’t get the full size but I’m seriously considering it despite the high price. After using it my skin is plump and smooth, it glows but it’s not greasy and my pores disappears. I love it so much but 68$ is a lot and I’m not sure I’m comfortable spending that much. Maybe if it goes on sale because it’s seriously so good.
Summer BEAUTY Essentials: Body Care
I think you are sick of hear me talking about the Bali Body 1 Hour Express Tan. I did a sponsored post (this one isn’t) with them but I genuinely love it. It develops in 1 to 3 hours (I always leave it for 3), it’s easy to put on, the shade is perfect for me and it fades nicely.
Best part is, it doesn’t take hours to remove it, it just fades on its own and then I just do a scrub and put it on again. So quick and so easy and since I won’t tan in the sun at all this summer I need it to not look like a ghost.
Summer BEAUTY Essentials: MAKEUP
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Mascara (here the review) + Catrice Clean ID Full Lash Mascara (here the review), These two mascaras count as one product because I use them combined and let me tell you, they are incredible, my lashes look so thick and long when I use them. Plus both mascaras are super affordable.
- Fenty Beauty Eaze Drop Blurring Skin Tint (here’s the review), this foundation is incredible, it’s light weight but matt which is almost impossible to find, I love it. I have two shades so I can use it whether I’m self tanned or not.
- elf Cosmetics Poreless Putty Primer (here’s the review), I’m obsessed with this primer, especially combined with the Fenty foundation. The skin looks and feels so smooth after using it. It makes my makeup last all day and the skin looks like porcelain in the best way possible.
- Maybelline Lifter Gloss in Silk (here the review), Finally I was able to try these glosses and this shade is my personal favourite, it’s perfect for summer and it makes the lips look so juicy and plumped. On top of that, it smells divine which is always nice for lip products.
- elf Cosmetics Putty Blush in Turks And Caicos (here the review), I honestly don’t know what makes this blush so special, the formula is gel-like so it’s not too pigmented or hard to use. The shade is perfect to make you look naturally flush and it lasts a long time on despite being a cream.
WHICH ARE YOUR Summer Essentials? LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.