Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Fake It Until You Make It Look.
I loved the concept of Lisa Eldridge’s new video, in case you haven’t seen it, she basically created a look that made her feel her best self, her most confident self for a meeting she didn’t want to attend.
Basically she said that this wasn’t a tutorial because what makes her feel confident isn’t what would make everyone feel confident, so long story short, this is my version of her look AKA the look that makes me feel the most confident.
Do you have one? What’s your Fake It Until You Make It Look?
- Primer: elf Cosmetics Poreless Putty Primer
- Foundation: Fenty Beauty Eaze Drop Blurring Skin Tint in 5
- Concealer: Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in 20B Light
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder + Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light (only under the eyes)
- Bronzer: elf Cosmetics Primer-Infused Bronzer in Forever Sunkissed
- Blush: elf Cosmetics Putty Blush in Turks And Caicos
- Highlighter: Catrice Clean ID Highlighting Palette in 010 Rose Gold
- Brows: L’Oréal Brow Stylist Definer in Brunette + Maybelline Fast Sculpting Brow Gel in 04 Medium Brown
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base in Light
- Eyeshadow: Tati Beauty Textured Neutral Vol.1 Eyeshadow Palette, I’ve used the shade Aura Matte all over the lid to set the primer. Then I’ve put the shade Soothe Matte in the crease and lower lash line which I’ve then deepened with Peot Matte. All over the lid I’ve used Aura Glitter and in the inner corner I’ve used Aura Metallic.
- Eyeliner: Charlotte Tilbury Feline Flick Liquid Eyeliner in Super Brown + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 12 Wood to thighline + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 01 Butter in the waterline.
- Mascara: Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Mascara + Catrice Clean ID Full Lash Mascara
- Lipbalm: Rare Beauty With Gratitude Dewy Lip Balm in Sincere
- Lip Gloss: Rare Beauty Stay Vulnerable Glossy Lip Balm in Nearly Mauve
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
Essence I Love Extreme Limited Crazy Volume Mascara | Review
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.
Leave a Reply