Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Reverse Cat Eye Look.
If you have been around TikTok or IG Reels in my case you would have seen this look floating around. I absolutely love it on other people but it’s not the most flattering on me. Still, I wanted to give it a go.
I’m also trying new products today, which I’m so excited about. Reviews will come soon.
- Primer: Wet n Wild Prime Focus Impossible Primer
- Foundation: Fenty Beauty Eaze Drop Blurring Skin Tint in 5
- Concealer: Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in 20B Light
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder + Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light (only under the eyes)
- Bronzer: elf Cosmetics Primer-Infused Bronzer in Forever Sunkissed
- Blush: Dior BACKSTAGE Rosy Glow Blush in Pink
- Highlighter: Catrice More Than Glow Highlighter in 020 Supreme Rose Beam
- Brows: L’Oréal Brow Stylist Definer in Brunette + NYX The Brow Glue
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base in Light + Charlotte Tilbury Eyes To Mesmerise Cream Eyeshadow in Pillow Talk
- Eyeshadow: Charlotte Tilbury Palette Of Pops in Pillow Talk, I’ve used shade 2 (Enhance) all over the lids and shade 1 (Prime) in the inner part. I’ve used the Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 12 Wood to create a line on the lower lashline, which I’ve then blended and setted with shade 4 (Smoke)
- Eyeliner: Charlotte Tilbury Feline Flick Liquid Eyeliner in Super Brown + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 12 Wood to thighline
- Mascara: Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Mascara + Catrice Clean ID Full Lash Mascara
- Lip Liner: NYX Professional Makeup Slim Lip Pencil in Nude Beige
- Lipgloss: Tower 28 Beauty ShineOn Milky Lip Jelly Gloss in Oat
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
Rare Beauty Nearly Mauve Stay Vulnerable Glossy Lip Balm | Review
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.
Leave a Reply