Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this look about The Classic Smokey Eye.
Did you notice that lately, the classic smokey eye is making a huge comeback? So I’ve thought today I could do a post recreating this look, which I’ve never done before.
Smokey eye is not hard but it’s not easy either, you just have to layer different tones and blend a lot.
PS: I’ve scratched my eyes, that’s why is red.
- Primer: Wet n Wild Prime Focus Impossible Primer
- Foundation: Fenty Beauty Eaze Drop Blurring Skin Tint in 5
- Concealer: Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in 20B Light
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder + Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light (only under the eyes)
- Bronzer: elf Cosmetics Primer-Infused Bronzer in Forever Sunkissed
- Blush: Dior BACKSTAGE Rosy Glow Blush in Pink
- Highlighter: Catrice More Than Glow Highlighter in 020 Supreme Rose Beam
- Brows: L’Oréal Brow Stylist Definer in Brunette + NYX The Brow Glue
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base in Light + Charlotte Tilbury Eyes To Mesmerise Cream Eyeshadow in Pillow Talk
- Eyeshadow: L’Oreal Emotion Nude Eyes & Cheek Blushing Palette, I’ve used the 2nd shade all over the lids, then I’ve put the Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 16 Black all around the eyes and I’ve blended it with the 10th shade. Closer to the lashes I’ve intensified it with the third to last. I’ve used these two shades in the lower lash line. Lastly I’ve used the 5th shade in the inner corner.
- Eyeliner: Catrice Clean ID Matt Liquid Liner + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 16 Black to thighline and in the waterline.
- Mascara: Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Mascara + Catrice Clean ID Full Lash Mascara
- Lipgloss: Tower 28 Beauty ShineOn Milky Lip Jelly Gloss in Oat
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.