Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Everyday Glittery Look.
You might think that glitter is not for every day, well, I’m here to prove you wrong. I was watching Tati’s latest youtube video where she shared the idea for this look, which I thought was brilliant.
Basically, you wear a glittery eyeshadow all over the lid and lots of black mascara (or false lashes) to create a look that’s incredibly easy but super effective. It legit took me 15 minutes to do it all.
- Primer: Wet n Wild Prime Focus Impossible Primer
- Foundation: Fenty Beauty Eaze Drop Blurring Skin Tint in 5
- Concealer: Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in 20B Light
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder + Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light (only under the eyes)
- Bronzer: elf Cosmetics Primer-Infused Bronzer in Forever Sunkissed
- Blush: Dior BACKSTAGE Rosy Glow Blush in Pink
- Highlighter: Catrice More Than Glow Highlighter in 020 Supreme Rose Beam
- Brows: L’Oréal Brow Stylist Definer in Brunette + NYX The Brow Glue
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base in Light
- Eyeshadow: Tati Beauty Textured Neutral Vol.1 Eyeshadow Palette, I’ve used the shade Soothe Glitter all over the lid, that’s it. I could have choosen any glitter tone but I like Soothe a lot.
- Eyeliner: Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 16 Black to thighline + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 01 Butter in the waterline.
- Mascara: Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Mascara + Catrice Clean ID Full Lash Mascara
- Lipgloss: Tower 28 Beauty ShineOn Milky Lip Jelly Gloss in Oat
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.