Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Gigi Hadid Purple Inspired Look.
I legit fell in love with this look as soon as I saw it on Gigi’s Instagram and I knew I had to recreate it. Add that to the fact I’ve been in such a purple mood lately and the fact that I’ve just got the perfect palette with these tones and you have this post.
I’ve wanted to do a look inspired by the MET Gala but I’m still deciding which one I want to do, so I’ll do it for next week.
- Primer: elf Cosmetics Poreless Putty Primer
- Foundation: Fenty Beauty Eaze Drop Blurring Skin Tint in 3
- Concealer: Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in 20B Light
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder + Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light (only under the eyes
- Bronzer: elf Cosmetics Primer-Infused Bronzer in Forever Sunkissed
- Blush: Dior BACKSTAGE Rosy Glow Blush in Coral
- Highlighter: Catrice More Than Glow Highlighter in 020 Supreme Rose Beam
- Brows: L’Oréal Brow Stylist Definer in Brunette + NYX The Brow Glue
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base in Light
- Eyeshadow: MAC Cosmetics Tempting Fate Eyeshadow x8 Feast Your Eyes, I’ve started with the 2nd shade all over the lids, in the crease and lower lashline. Closer to the lashes I’ve smudged the last shade, blending it upwards to create a gradiant effect. In the inner corner and the center of the lid I’ve used the 1st shade.
- Eyeliner: Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 16 Black to thighline
- Mascara: Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Mascara + Catrice Clean ID Full Lash Mascara
- Lipliner: Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Lip Liner in Pillow Talk
- Lipstick: Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Pillow Talk
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.