Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Gigi Hadid MET Gala 2021 Look.
I’m sorry I’m doing two looks inspired by her in a row but her look was my favourite from the MET Gala (makeup wise at least, fave look all together was Kendall’s).
I know we were all wondering where that stunning blue was from and Erin Parsons (Gigi MUA) shared that it was actually mixed by Gigi herself. I had to look in my collection quite a bit because I never use blue, but I like the shade I’ve settled with.
If you go on Erin’s Instagram, there are a few posts with all the details and even a mini-tutorial. Side note, I love when MUAs do that and aren’t snobs who keep their makeup secrets. I actually had some of the products she used (if you saw Friday’s review, you’d know I actually hated the eyeliner and I don’t like the mascara either).
- Primer: elf Cosmetics Poreless Putty Primer
- Foundation: Fenty Beauty Eaze Drop Blurring Skin Tint in 3
- Concealer: Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in 20B Light
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder + Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light (only under the eyes
- Bronzer/Highlighter: Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow Contour Duo
- Blush: Nars Blush in Orgasm
- Brows: L’Oréal Brow Stylist Definer in Brunette + NYX The Brow Glue
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base in Light
- Eyeshadow: Essence Disney Princess Belle Eyeshadow Palette (this palette is not available anymore but you can do it with any eyeshadow you have, these are the only blues I have) I’ve mixed the pale blue with darker one, in the crease I’ve used the last shade.
- Eyeliner: Catrice Clean ID Matt Liquid Liner + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 16 Black to thighline and create the line on the lower lashline + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 01 Butter in the waterline.
- Mascara: Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Mascara + Catrice Clean ID Full Lash Mascara
- Lipliner: Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Lip Liner in Pillow Talk
- Lipstick: Fenty Beauty Slip Shine Sheer Shiny Lipstick in Glazed
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.