Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Classic Fall Look.
This look is really classic and simple but I did it the other day to test out some products and it made me feel so beautiful I had to recreate it for you.
The palette I’m using sadly is not really available, I found it in the Sephora Advent Calendar, but you can get the big version. The shades are super simple but I love how compact it is and I love keeping it in my makeup back, it’s such a practical item!
- Primer: elf Cosmetics Poreless Putty Primer
- Foundation: Fenty Beauty Eaze Drop Blurring Skin Tint in 3
- Concealer: Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in 20B Light
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder + Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light (only under the eyes)
- Bronzer/Highlighter: Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow Contour Duo
- Blush: Dior BACKSTAGE Rosy Glow Blush in Coral
- Brows: NYX Lift & Snatch Brow Tint Pen Eyebrow Pen in Ash Brown + Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Freeze Styling Wax
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base in Light + Charlotte Tilbury Eyes To Mesmerise Cream Eyeshadow in Pillow Talk
- Eyeshadow: Natasha Denona Mini Biba Palette, I’ve used the first shade (Monroe) all over the lids, the second one (Elle) in the crease and lower lash line and the third one (Coco) to deepen the outer corner and the lower lash line.
- Eyeliner: Catrice Clean ID Matt Liquid Liner + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 16 Black to thighline + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 01 Butter in the waterline.
- Mascara: Too Faced Damn Girl! 24-Hour Mascara
- Lipstick: Rare Beauty Lip Soufflé Matte Cream Lipstick in Fearless
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.