Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Burgundy Crush For Fall.
Burgundy is definitely the colour of Fall for me but I feel like this year that’s even more true and I feel like brands are catching up since a lot of new releases have burgundy in them.
I had to create this look using some current favourites and I can’t wait to hear your thoughts. Also, I know I haven’t done Halloween looks but this year I wasn’t in the mood and frankly, I’m not as creative as people on the internet so you can find better creations out there.
- Primer: tarte Timeless Smoothing Primer
- Foundation: Fenty Beauty Eaze Drop Blurring Skin Tint in 3
- Concealer: Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in 20B Light
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder + Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder in Fair
- Bronzer/Highlighter: Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow Contour Duo
- Blush: Dior BACKSTAGE Rosy Glow Blush in Coral
- Brows: NYX Lift & Snatch Brow Tint Pen Eyebrow Pen in Ash Brown + Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Freeze Styling Wax
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base in Light
- Eyeshadow: Natasha Denona Retro Eyeshadow Palette, I’ve used mod all over the lid to set the primer, then I’ve used amara as my transition shade. To intesify the crease I’ve used groove. I’ve used those shades on the lower lashline too. All over the lid I’ve used the KVD Beauty Dazzle Stick Eyeshadow in Hail Surge.
- Eyeliner: Chanel Le Liner De Chanel Liquid Eyeliner in 516 Rouge Noir + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 12 Wood to thighline + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 01 Butter in the waterline.
- Mascara: Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Mascara + Catrice Clean ID Full Lash Mascara
- Lipstick: Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips Lipstick in Dancefloor Princess
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
Charlotte Tilbury Dancefloor Princess Hot Lips Lipstick | Review
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.
Leave a Reply