Hi Darlings, today’s post is going to be all about my Top 5 Lipstick for Autumn 2021.
Finally, we can take our masks off outside here in Italy and I got my vaccine so I’m finally comfortable enough to go without a mask (safely of course).
As always, they are mostly nudes, but this time they are darker nudes because in Fall I like to spice things up and wear more intense colours. Obviously, each of the lipstick comes in different shades so if you like different colours you’ll love them anyway.
Let me know which is your favourite Autumn lipstick, I’m always there to buy more.
- Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Heat Universal Lip Luminizer + Plumper in Fussy: Buy Here / Review
- MAC Cosmetics Love Me Lipstick in Killing Me Softly: Buy Here / Review
- Charlotte Tilbury Superstar Lips in Pillow Talk: Buy Here / Review
- Rare Beauty Lip Soufflé Matte Cream Lipstick in Fearless: Buy Here / Review
- Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips Lipstick in Dancefloor Princess: Buy Here / Review
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.