Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Autumn Rouge Noir Look.
Just so you know, I’m typing this while watching the last episode of Lucifer and I’m currently bawling my eyes out, thought you all should know.
Anyway, this look is very quick but I love the effect, it’s inspired by the iconic Chanel nail polish and it’s perfect for autumn. I’m so happy I can finally wear bold lipsticks again. The result is put together but I swear it’s so easy.
I was also feeling very fancy and I’ve decided to curl my hair too.
- Primer: tarte Timeless Smoothing Primer
- Foundation: Fenty Beauty Eaze Drop Blurring Skin Tint in 3
- Concealer: Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in 20B Light
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder + Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder in Fair
- Bronzer/Highlighter: Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow Contour Duo
- Blush: Dior BACKSTAGE Rosy Glow Blush in Coral
- Brows: NYX Lift & Snatch Brow Tint Pen Eyebrow Pen in Ash Brown + Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Freeze Styling Wax
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base in Light
- Eyeshadow: KVD Beauty Dazzle Stick Eyeshadow in Hail Surge all over the lids.
- Eyeliner: Chanel Le Liner De Chanel Liquid Eyeliner in 516 Rouge Noir + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 12 Wood to thighline + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 01 Butter in the waterline.
- Mascara: Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Mascara + Catrice Clean ID Full Lash Mascara
- Lip Liner: Dior Lipliner Pencil in 948 Enigmatic Matte
- Lipstick: Fenty Beauty Stunna Lip Paint in Underdawg
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.