Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Mauve Foxy Eyes Look.
When Tati showed these Essence palettes, I knew I had to try them despite not liking Essence eyeshadows. I mean, if queen Tati loves them, I should give them a go. The fact that they are 3,99$ each totally helped.
I did this look last week and I loved it, mauve is such a beautiful shade for green eyes and it’s subtle enough to pass as a neutral.
- Primer: tarte Timeless Smoothing Primer
- Foundation: Fenty Beauty Eaze Drop Blurring Skin Tint in 3
- Concealer: Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in 20B Light
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder + Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder in Fair
- Bronzer/Highlighter: Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow Contour Duo
- Blush: Dior BACKSTAGE Rosy Glow Blush in Coral
- Brows: NYX Lift & Snatch Brow Tint Pen Eyebrow Pen in Ash Brown + Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Freeze Styling Wax
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base in Light
- Eyeshadow: Essence I Like To Mauve It, Mauve It! Eyeshadow Palette, I’ve used the 3rd shade in the crease, the 6th all over the lids and the 2nd in the outer corner. On the browbone I’ve used the 1st one, in the inner corner the 4th (with a wet brush to hump it up) and the 5th on the lower lashline.
- Eyeliner: Catrice Clean ID Matt Liquid Liner + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 16 Black to thigh line + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 01 Butter in the waterline.
- Mascara: Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Push Up Lashes! Mascara
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.