Hi Darlings, in today’s post I’m going to show you my Autumn Beauty Essentials for 2021.
You know I don’t do monthly favourites but out of everything I test some things stick out more than others and I like to share them with you.
I’m so excited about this post because I’ve discovered some incredible things I can’t wait to share with you.
For most of these products, I have reviews already up so I won’t go into details but I’ll make sure to link the review in case you want.
We are going to talk about hair, skincare, fragrances and makeup.
Autumn BEAUTY Essentials: Hair Care
I got a mini size of the Moroccanoil Treatment in my Sephora Advent Calendar and I’m obsessed with it. It’s a super famous product so it’s not that big of a surprise but I’m usually pretty fuss-free when it comes to hair and this really impressed me.
First of, it’s not greasy, it smells divine and it makes my hair so soft and smooth, I legit could believe it. I never splurge for my hair so I probably won’t buy it again but I’m definitely loving it.
Autumn BEAUTY Essentials: Skincare
I was in the mood to switch my skincare a couple of months ago and thanks to a Cult Beauty discount I got a few Glow Recipe products. I know everybody talks about the Watermelon Glow Mask (which I have as well) but I definitely think this Banana Souffle is superior.
Packaging and consistency are 10/10 but the cream itself feels like pudding, smells delicious and it hydrates and soothes the skin beautifully. I only use it in the evening because it’s a bit greasy on me but when I wake up in the morning my skin is baby soft. Love doesn’t even cover half of it.
During the day I use the Ren Clearcalm Replenishing Gel Cream which is absolutely perfect. Do you know how hard is to find an acne treatment that isn’t too dry? I have combination skin and I tend to get blemishes on my chin whenever something (food, beauty, PMS) bothers my body so I need something that helps me heal that without drying my skin too much. But I don’t want something greasy because I wear makeup and my skin gets oily throughout the day so I don’t need that.
This cream is so perfect that this is actually my second bottle and I don’t see myself switching anytime soon. The pump is one of those without air where the bottom part raises to squeeze the product out (I’m doing a terrible job explaining this but hopefully you get it) so there aren’t wastes. I use a pump to cover my entire face and neck. Plus the pump is very sanitary.
Another product I’ve found in the Advent Calendar, the Respire Natural Face Wash is a bar of soap to wash your face, it’s insanely creamy and delicate despite being a bar of soap, it is foamy so you feel the cleanse, it smells very good and it’s sustainable.
I love to use it in the morning before my workout, as soon as I wake up I use it, train, shower and then do my skincare. I don’t workout with full skincare but this helps me clean the grime from the night without making my skin tight.
I wasn’t exactly against Rihanna skincare line but I wasn’t too excited either. This Fat Water, in particular, sounded very gimmicky and not something I’d go for.
I’m very good with my skincare but I usually skip toner (don’t kill me). Anyway, I found a sample of this in (you guessed it) the Advent Calendar and I’ve already bought the full size, I kid you not, I love it.
It’s a hybrid between a toner and a serum, you put it on with your hands, so no waste of cotton rounds or product, and I swear it will make your pores disappear. It’s so juicy and plumping, not too dry or too oily and it smells delicious, like pancakes but it’s super faint. I didn’t think I’d love it this much.
Autumn BEAUTY Essentials: Fragrance
This Jo Malone Myrrh & Tonka Cologne Intense is so expensive, is not even funny. But OMG if you have the budget is so good. It’s quite unisex, very smoky, vanillary and sexy. I had a deluxe sample so I’ve used it for about a month and it’s actually already on my Christmas wishlist. Please Santa?!?
Since I’m terrible at describing here’s what they say on the Sephora website: “The Omumbiri tree, set against the red-gold sand dunes of the Namib Desert, is the provider of the centuries-old gift of prized and precious myrrh. A rich and resinous note, this hand-harvested myrrh has an intoxicating warmth that is heightened by smooth, sensual tonka and a hint of amber.”
Autumn BEAUTY Essentials: MAKEUP
- Dior Rosy Glow Blush in Coral (review) This blush is the perfect everyday peachy pink. It makes you look naturally flushed and lasts all day.
- ABH Brow Freeze Wax (review) This brow gel has an incredible lasting power and it’s perfect to create the laminated brow look.
- Chanel Le Liner De Chanel in Rouge Noir (review) I’m obsessed with this eyeliner, it defines like a black, it’s delicate as a brown and it makes my green eyes pop like a red. Seriously a must have.
- Charlotte Tilbury Eyes To Mesmerise in Pillow Talk (review) I love cream eyeshadow and I love Pillow Talk, so I had to buy it and if I’m not testing something, I’m definitely wearing this.
- KVD Beauty Dazzle Stick in Hail Surge (review) and in Electro Bolt (review), these eyeshadows are incredible, so intense. They look wet, you can use your fingers to put them on and they last all day.
- tarte Timeless Smoothing Primer (review) as soon as you apply this primer you see the difference, it’s like putting an Instagram filter on. Your pores will actually disappear and your makeup will last all day. I love it for my T-Zone.
- Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow (review) This product is a red carpet must have, it looks so natural on. It has a bit of sheen that’s very forgiving on the skin.
- FENTY BEAUTY Gloss Bomb Heat in Fussy (review) I don’t use this much in my posts because I actually keep it in my purse, I legit put it on once a day. It’s plumping and it makes your lips SO smooth.
- Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder in Fair (review), This powder is perfect if you have dry/mature skin. It sets the skin but it doesn’t look heavy or cakey.
WHICH ARE YOUR Autumn Essentials? LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.