Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Taylor Swift Classic Look.
If you haven’t been under a rock these past weeks you’d know that Taylor Swift has re-released her album Red. She’s been my all-time favourite singer since I was 14/15 years old and today I’ve decided to recreate her classic winged liner/red lips look.
Did you know it was Anna Wintour who suggest Taylor use red lipstick in a Vogue photo shoot and made her fall in love with the colour?
Anyway, I wanted to do a look inspired by my favourite singer but on top of that, this look is perfect for the holidays and I thought it would be perfect to kick start the Christmas season where I’ll wear red lipstick basically every day.
- Primer: tarte Timeless Smoothing Primer
- Foundation: Fenty Beauty Eaze Drop Blurring Skin Tint in 3
- Concealer: Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in 20B Light
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder + Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder in Fair
- Bronzer/Highlighter: Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow Contour Duo
- Blush: Dior BACKSTAGE Rosy Glow Blush in Coral
- Brows: NYX Lift & Snatch Brow Tint Pen Eyebrow Pen in Ash Brown + Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Freeze Styling Wax
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base in Light
- Eyeshadow: Natasha Denona Mini Biba Palette, I’ve used the second one (Elle) in the crease and the third one (Coco) to deepen the outer corner. All over the lids I’ve used KVD Beauty Dazzle Stick Eyeshadow in Hail Surge all over the lids in the inner corners and the shade Electro Bolt on the lower lash line.
- Eyeliner: Catrice Clean ID Matt Liquid Liner + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 16 Black to thighline + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 01 Butter in the waterline.
- Mascara: Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Push Up Lashes! Mascara
- Lip Liner: Maybelline Color Sensational Shaping Lip Liner in Brick Red
- Lipstick: Charlotte Tilbury Limitless Lucky Lips Lipstick in Cherry Dream
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.