Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Be My Muse Look.
I’ve been thinking about this look all week, I wanted to create an all matt plum smokey eye using the VIEVE The Muse Palette so badly.
You’ll see the review in a couple of days but ever since I got it I’ve been obsessed with this palette, it’s so pretty and easy to use, definitely one to add to your Christmas wishlist.
- Primer: MILK MAKEUP Hydro Grip Primer + tarte Timeless Smoothing Primer
- Foundation: Fenty Beauty Eaze Drop Blurring Skin Tint in 3
- Concealer: NYX Can’t Stop Won’t Stop Concealer in Light Ivory
- Powder: Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder + Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder in Fair
- Bronzer/Highlighter: Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow Contour Duo
- Blush: Dior BACKSTAGE Rosy Glow Blush in Coral
- Brows: NYX Lift & Snatch Brow Tint Pen Eyebrow Pen in Ash Brown + Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Freeze Styling Wax
- Primer: VIEVE Eye Wand in Sand
- Eyeshadow: VIEVE The Muse Palette, I’ve used Peony all over the lids to set the base. Then I’ve put Love in the crease and outer corner, which I’ve then deepened with Merlot and Velvet. I’ve used the same shades on the lower lashline. In the inner corner I’ve used Divine.
- Eyeliner: MAKEUP BY MARIO Master Mattes Liquid Eyeliner + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 16 Black to thighline + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 01 Butter in the waterline.
- Mascara: It Cosmetics Superhero Mascara
- Lipstick: MAC Cosmetics Lustreglass Sheer-Shine Lipstick in Thanks It’s MAC
Tower 28 Coconut ShineOn Milky Lip Jelly | Review
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.
Leave a Reply