Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this My Holiday Look 2021.
I’m so excited finally I’m going to show you my top everyday look for the season. Usually, I rock this type of look every year, the only thing that changes are the products.
It’s a combo of glittery eyes/red lips and if you come back tomorrow I’ll show you the best red lipsticks for the season. My must haves if you will.
- Primer: VIEVE Skin Nova Instant Radiance Primer + tarte Timeless Smoothing Primer
- Foundation: Fenty Beauty Eaze Drop Blurring Skin Tint in 3
- Concealer: NYX Can’t Stop Won’t Stop Concealer in Light Ivory
- Powder: Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder + Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder in Fair
- Bronzer/Highlighter: Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow Contour Duo
- Blush: Dior BACKSTAGE Rosy Glow Blush in Coral
- Brows: NYX Lift & Snatch Brow Tint Pen Eyebrow Pen in Ash Brown + Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Freeze Styling Wax
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base in Light
- Eyeshadow: VIEVE The Muse Palette, I’ve used Divine all over the lids and Finery on the upper an lower lashline. On top of the first shade I’ve used the KVD Beauty Dazzle Stick Eyeshadow in Hail Surge.
- Eyeliner: MAKEUP BY MARIO Master Mattes Liquid Eyeliner + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 16 Black to thighline + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 01 Butter in the waterline.
- Mascara: It Cosmetics Superhero Mascara
- Lip Liner: Maybelline Color Sensational Shaping Lip Liner in Brick Red
- Lipstick: Charlotte Tilbury Limitless Lucky Lips Lipstick in Cherry Dream
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.
Leave a Reply