Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Candy Cane Lane Look.
Me naming these looks is getting crazier and crazier but hear me out. Red and white eyeshadow with green liner, Christmassy and super Candy Cane.
Today I’m actually going Christmas shopping with my mama and I’m soooo excited, it was the perfect occasion to wear this look which is a bit over the top but super festive.
- Primer: VIEVE Skin Nova Instant Radiance Primer + tarte Timeless Smoothing Primer
- Foundation: Fenty Beauty Eaze Drop Blurring Skin Tint in 3
- Concealer: NYX Can’t Stop Won’t Stop Concealer in Light Ivory
- Powder: Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder + Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder in Fair
- Bronzer/Highlighter: Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow Contour Duo
- Blush: Dior BACKSTAGE Rosy Glow Blush in Coral
- Brows: NYX Lift & Snatch Brow Tint Pen Eyebrow Pen in Ash Brown + Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Freeze Styling Wax
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base in Light
- Eyeshadow: Natasha Denona Zendo Palette, I’ve used Vigor in the crease and then I’ve put KVD Beauty Dazzle Stick Eyeshadow in Hail Surge all over the lid and the shade Fiery Force in the outer corner and lower lashline. As eyeliner I’ve used the shade Mantra with a wet brush.
- Eyeliner: Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 16 Black to thighline + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 01 Butter in the waterline.
- Mascara: It Cosmetics Superhero Mascara
- Lipgloss: FENTY BEAUTY Gloss Bomb Heat Universal Lip Luminizer + Plum in Fenty Glow
Natasha Denona Zendo Palette | Review
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.
Leave a Reply