Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this New Year’s Eve Look for 2021.
I’ve had a lot of fun with this look and while I probably won’t do much for New Year’s Eve I thought I could show you the look I’d wear to celebrate. Mostly because I want to use glitter. I know Tati’s palette isn’t available anymore but it’s still one of my favourites and the glitter in it are the best I have, though I’m sure you can find something else (if you want some options you can check out my Top 5 Glitter Eyeshadow post).
I’m very proud of what I did this year, so many of my NY resolutions got accomplished and more so I’m excited to see the final results in 2022.
- Primer: VIEVE Skin Nova Instant Radiance Primer + tarte Timeless Smoothing Primer
- Foundation: Fenty Beauty Eaze Drop Blurring Skin Tint in 3
- Concealer: NYX Can’t Stop Won’t Stop Concealer in Light Ivory
- Powder: Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder + Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder in Fair
- Bronzer/Highlighter: Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow Contour Duo
- Blush: Dior BACKSTAGE Rosy Glow Blush in Coral
- Brows: NYX Lift & Snatch Brow Tint Pen Eyebrow Pen in Ash Brown + Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Freeze Styling Wax
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base in Light
- Eyeshadow: Tati Beauty Textured Neutral Vol.1 Eyeshadow Palette, I’ve used Aura Matte to set my primer, then I’ve used Soothe Matte in the crease, which I’ve then deepened with Ritual Matte. I’ve used Ritual Metallic on the lower lash line. All over the lids I’ve used my KVD Beauty Dazzle Stick Eyeshadow in Hail Surge as a base which I’ve topped with Aura Glitter.
- Eyeliner: MAKEUP BY MARIO Master Mattes Liquid Eyeliner + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 16 Black to thighline + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 01 Butter in the waterline.
- Mascara: It Cosmetics Superhero Mascara
- Lipgloss: FENTY BEAUTY Gloss Bomb Heat Universal Lip Luminizer + Plum in Fenty Glow
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.