Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Ballet Get Ready With Me.
Basically, last Tuesday, my mom and I went to see The Nutcracker at the Teather Of Opera here in Rome. It’s a bit of a tradition for us because we LOVE that ballet and I got it for her for Christmas.
This is the look I’ve decided to wear, I think it’s classy and chic, while still being romantic.
- Primer: VIEVE Skin Nova Instant Radiance Primer + tarte Timeless Smoothing Primer
- Foundation: Fenty Beauty Eaze Drop Blurring Skin Tint in 3
- Concealer: NYX Can’t Stop Won’t Stop Concealer in Light Ivory
- Powder: Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder + Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder in Fair
- Bronzer/Highlighter: Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow Contour Duo
- Blush: Dior BACKSTAGE Rosy Glow Blush in Coral
- Brows: NYX Lift & Snatch Brow Tint Pen Eyebrow Pen in Ash Brown + Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Freeze Styling Wax
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base in Light
- Eyeshadow: Natasha Denona Retro Eyeshadow Palette, I’ve used mod all over the lid to set the primer, then I’ve used nude mauve as my transition shade. To intesify the crease I’ve used andy and rebellion. I’ve used those shades on the lower lashline too. All over the lid I’ve used the KVD Beauty Dazzle Stick Eyeshadow in Hail Surge as a base which I’ve topped with the MAC Hypnotizing Holiday Shadeshifter Duochrome Eyeshadow in Right Before Your Eyes.
- Eyeliner: Chanel Le Liner De Chanel Liquid Eyeliner in 516 Rouge Noir + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 12 Wood to thighline + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 01 Butter in the waterline.
- Mascara: It Cosmetics Superhero Mascara
- Lipstick: MAC Cosmetics Lustreglass Sheer-Shine Lipstick in Thanks It’s MAC
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.