Hi Darlings, in today’s post I’m going to share with you my Beauty Favourites for 2021!
Thanks to this blog I had the chance to try a lot more products than I normally would. That being said I’m actually very selective with what I keep around me at all times.
So these are the products, out of all of the ones I tried this year, that stood out to me. There are others that I’ve used a lot but they aren’t on this list because they aren’t things I bought this year.
If a product is an A+ in my reviews it means is really good but it doesn’t mean that it’s going to stay in my makeup bag.
Since I have reviewed all of these products I’m not going into details but you can definitely check those to see why I’m obsessed with them.
- tarte Timeless Smoothing Primer (here the review)
Best pore filling primer, it makes my skin looks so smooth and my foundation last longer.
- Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation (here the review)
I’ve used this foundation for the first half of the year, it looks divine on the skin but it’s a bit too glowy for the summertime so once I run out I’ve switched to the…
- Fenty Beauty Eaze Drop Blurring Skin Tint (here the review)
This is the foundation I’ve used for the second half of the year, it’s lightweight and matt, the shade range is amazing and I really like it.
There’s a reason why this powder is a best seller, it makes you look poreless and smooth.
So pricey but the shades in it are perfect for me, they look super natural on and like real skin.
- MAC Cosmetics Glow Play Blush in So Natural (here the review)
This blush looks like skin but it gives you just the right amount of colour, I love it for no-makeup days.
- Dior BACKSTAGE Rosy Glow Blush in Coral (here the review)
I use this blush every day. It goes with everything and looks divine on. I love the pink one too.
This brow wax it’s the only thing that works on my unruly brows, it keeps them in place all day long.
- Charlotte Tilbury Eyes To Mesmerise Cream Eyeshadow in Pillow Talk (here the review)
I use this eyeshadow almost every day as a base for any look. I love the tone and it lasts all day.
- KVD Beauty Dazzle Stick Eyeshadows (here the reviews of each shade: Hail Surge, Electro Bolt, Force Field, Lightning Strike)
Do I really need to mention these? I have four shades and I use them daily, they are so sparkly and last all day.
- Chanel Le Liner De Chanel Liquid Eyeliner in 516 Rouge Noir (here the review)
It was my life mission to find a good burgundy eyeliner. This one is perfect. It’s dark enough to give me definition, light enough to not look too intense and red enough to make my eyes pop without making me look sick.
- FENTY BEAUTY Gloss Bomb Heat Universal Lip Luminizer + Plum (here the review of both shades: Fenty Glow and Fussy)
I love these new glosses. They plump your lips and make them look so smooth. I have two shades and they are always in my purse.
- MAC Cosmetics Lustreglass Sheer-Shine Lipstick in Thanks It’s MAC (here the review)
The perfect sheer nude for me, it took me a lifetime to find this shade.
- MAC Cosmetics Love Me Lipstick in Laissez-Faire (here the review)
Same as the other one but this one is a bit more pigmented and taupey so I prefer it for the Fall/Winter season.
- Hourglass Unreal High Shine Volumizing Lip Gloss in Child (here the review)
The most perfect nude gloss that doesn’t settle into fine lines. It looks amazing with a brown lip liner.
Ballet Get Ready With Me #MakeupMonday
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.
Leave a Reply