Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Elizabeth Swann Look.
I’m feeling a bit nostalgic today so I’ve decided to recreate this look for a few reasons.
- I miss my dad and Pirates Of The Caribbeans was our favourite movie to watch together, especially the third one, which is where this specific look is from (it’s the end scene when Elizabeth and Will are on the beach).
- I was OBSESSED with this look when the movie came out and I wore it to death when I was in high school so I wanted to do it again.
- I’ve been watching an insane amount of Keeping Up With The Kardashians and Kim wears an all matte brown smokey eye very similar to this. So I’ve been craving a look with the same vibe but more my speed (aka more natural).
Long story short, I hope you’ll love it as much as I do and let me know your favourite Pirates Of The Caribbean film, for me, it’s a tie between 1 and 3.
- Primer: tarte Timeless Smoothing Primer
- Foundation: Fenty Beauty Eaze Drop Blurring Skin Tint in 5
- Concealer: elf Cosmetics Hydrating Camo Concealer in Fair Beige
- Powder: Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder + Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder in Fair
- Bronzer/Highlighter: Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow Contour Duo
- Blush: MAC Cosmetics Glow Play Blush in So Natural
- Brows: NYX Lift & Snatch Brow Tint Pen Eyebrow Pen in Ash Brown + Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Freeze Styling Wax
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base in Light
- Eyeshadow: Natasha Denona Mini Biba Palette, I’ve used the second one (Elle) all over the lids and in the crease and the third one (Coco) to deepen the outer corner and on the lower lash line. From the Tati Beauty Palette I’ve used Aura Sequin in the inner corner (I had these palettes on hand but any matte shade will work).
- Eyeliner: Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 16 Black to thighline + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 01 Butter in the waterline.
- Mascara: bareMinerals Lashtopia Mega Volume Mineral-Based Mascara
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.