Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Valentine’s Day Romantic Purple Look.
I’m single as a pringle but I was feeling romantic the other day so I thought I could create a look using purples that will be perfect for Valentine’s Day or any day, I wore it to the dentist and to work so I won’t judge you.
As you can see purple really makes the green in my eye pop so I love to use it on me, but just so you know, it looks amazing on brown and blue eyes too.
- Primer: tarte Timeless Smoothing Primer
- Foundation: Fenty Beauty Eaze Drop Blurring Skin Tint in 5
- Concealer: elf Cosmetics Hydrating Camo Concealer in Fair Beige
- Powder: Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder + Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder in Fair
- Bronzer/Highlighter: Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow Contour Duo
- Blush: MAC Cosmetics Glow Play Blush in So Natural
- Brows: NYX Lift & Snatch Brow Tint Pen Eyebrow Pen in Ash Brown + Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Freeze Styling Wax
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base in Light
- Eyeshadow: Natasha Denona Mini Love Palette, I’ve used the second one (Are) in the crease and lower lash line and the third one (My) to deepen the outer corner, upper and lower. All over the lids I’ve used the Dear Dahlia Paradise Shine Eye Sequins Eyeshadow in Goddess. Lastly, I’ve put the fourth shade (True) in the inner corner.
- Eyeliner: Chanel Le Liner De Chanel Liquid Eyeliner in 516 Rouge Noir + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 12 Wood to thighline + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 01 Butter in the waterline.
- Mascara: bareMinerals Lashtopia Mega Volume Mineral-Based Mascara
- Lipgloss: FENTY BEAUTY Gloss Bomb Heat Universal Lip Luminizer + Plum in Fussy
Tower 28 Beauty Sun Coast Bronzino Illuminating Bronzer | Review
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.
Leave a Reply