Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you me Getting Ready For Work.
First thing first, I’ve changed my background, my sister and I finally have separate bedrooms so I got to switch mine up a bit and now I can have the desk in front of the window which makes doing my makeup and taking pictures a lot easier.
I have to say, this is my standard everyday makeup, the only thing that really changes are the products I use and since I have quite a few new additions to my routine I thought it would be nice to show it to you.
In case you don’t know, I work in retails so my makeup needs to be fast, it must make me look more awake and it has to last all day. What’s your everyday makeup like?
- Primer: tarte Timeless Smoothing Primer
- Foundation: Charlotte Tilbury Beautiful Skin Foundation in 3 Neutral
- Concealer: elf Cosmetics Hydrating Camo Concealer in Fair Beige
- Powder: Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder + Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder in Fair
- Bronzer/Highlighter: Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow Contour Duo
- Blush: VIEVE Sunset Blush in Pesca
- Brows: NYX Lift & Snatch Brow Tint Pen Eyebrow Pen in Ash Brown + Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Freeze Styling Wax
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base in Light
- Eyeshadow: Haus Laboratories Glam Attack Liquid Eyeshadow in Aphrodite, all over the lids.
- Eyeliner: Haus Laboratories Liquid Eyeliner in Whiskey + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 01 Butter in the waterline.
- Mascara: bareMinerals Lashtopia Mega Volume Mineral-Based Mascara
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.