Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Soft & Pretty Valentine’s Day Look .
Since I’ve already shown you a more dramatic look for Valentine’s Day, I thought that today I could show you a softer, easier one. Maybe you aren’t too into makeup or you prefer a more romantic look.
I’m going out with a friend so this is probably what I’ll end up wearing. Mostly because it’s pretty and effortless.
- Primer: tarte Timeless Smoothing Primer
- Foundation: Charlotte Tilbury Beautiful Skin Foundation in 3 Neutral
- Concealer: elf Cosmetics Hydrating Camo Concealer in Fair Beige
- Powder: Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder + Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder in Fair
- Bronzer: Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow Contour Duo
- Blush: VIEVE Sunset Blush in Pesca
- Highlighter: Pixi Glow-y Gossamer Duos in Delicate Dew
- Brows: NYX Lift & Snatch Brow Tint Pen Eyebrow Pen in Ash Brown + Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Freeze Styling Wax
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base in Light
- Eyeshadow: Charlotte Tilbury Eyes To Mesmerize Cream Eyeshadow in Rose Gold, all over the lids.
- Eyeliner: Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 01 Butter in the waterline.
- Mascara: bareMinerals Lashtopia Mega Volume Mineral-Based Mascara
- Lipstick: Maybelline Color Sensational Ultimatte Slim Lipstick in More Buff
elf Cosmetics Hydrating Camo Concealer | Review
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.
Leave a Reply