Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Everyday Glitter Look .
Some people might say that glitter is not for every day, I’d suggest they set their priorities straight. Because nothing screams “look” like glitter and this makeup will make you look put together with zero effort.
It took me 20 minutes to do this look it’s so easy because the glitter eyeshadow does all the work.
- Primer: tarte Timeless Smoothing Primer
- Foundation: Charlotte Tilbury Beautiful Skin Foundation in 3 Neutral
- Concealer: elf Cosmetics Hydrating Camo Concealer in Fair Beige
- Powder: Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder + Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder in Fair
- Bronzer: Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow Contour Duo
- Blush: Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Blush in Plum Rose
- Highlighter: Pixi Glow-y Gossamer Duos in Delicate Dew
- Brows: NYX Lift & Snatch Brow Tint Pen Eyebrow Pen in Ash Brown + Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Freeze Styling Wax
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base in Light
- Eyeshadow: VIEVE The Muse Palette, I’ve used Beau and Source in the crease and lower lash line. For the glitter, I’ve used the Pixi Glitter-y Eye Quad in GoldLava. I put the first shade in the center of the lid and the second shade in the inner corner.
- Eyeliner: Haus Laboratories Liquid Eyeliner in Whiskey + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 01 Butter in the waterline.
- Mascara: bareMinerals Lashtopia Mega Volume Mineral-Based Mascara
- Lipstick: MAC Cosmetics Cremesheen Lipstick in Modesty
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.