Hi Darlings, in today’s post I’m going to share with you My Evening Skincare Routine For Combination Skin for Winter 2022.
Since last week I’ve shown you my Morning Skincare Routine, it was only fair to show you my evening one too.
If you missed that post, I’ll copy what I said about my skin type there. My skin is combination (oily on my T-Zone, normal-dry on the rest of the face). I have rosacea though so I have a lot of redness on my cheeks and some occasional blemish on my chin. Mostly during that time of the month. I’m 26 so I don’t have many wrinkles, only a few signs near my eyes.
In the evenings is when I relax and take those 10 minutes to take care of myself, I watch a youtube video and do some self care. Of course the skincare changes whether I’m wearing makeup or not.
If I have makeup on:
- Makeup Remover (pt1): Nivea Micellair Water O2 + Reusable Cotton Rounds, I use the micellar water to remove the majority my eye makeup and the makeup on my neck. I’m not too fussy with the micellar water I use but I like the Nivea one.
- Makeup Remover (pt2): Nivea Hydrating Cleansing Oil + Face Halo, I use this cleansing oil to remove the rest of the makeup. I remove it with the Face Halo which allows the cleanser to work deeply into my pores and remove everything. I really like this cleansing oil, you don’t need a lot, it removes everything and it’s affordable.
- Cleanser: Youth To The People Superfood Antioxidant Cleanser + Face Halo, I always double cleanse because I want to make sure everything is removed. This cleanser is nice, it works and doesn’t dry my skin. I use the Face Halo again to work the cleanser deeply into my pores.
- Toner: Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant, it’s a great exfoliating toner, I feel like it makes my skin super glowy and it minimizes my pores.
- Eye Cream: Youth To The People Hydrate + Firm Eye Cream, it’s a great hydrating eye cream that works on the first signs of aging.
- Treatment: Sunday Riley UFO Oil, It’s an oil that helps clear the skin from acne, blemishes, blackheads without drying your skin. I use it every evening and my skin looks more clear and the blemishes are gone. It also helps with scars.
- Moisturizer: Glow Recipe Banana Soufflé Moisture Cream, this cream feels like pudding, smells delicious and it hydrates and soothes the skin beautifully. I only use it in the evening because it’s a bit greasy on me.
- Spot Treatment: Sunday Riley Saturn Sulfur Spot Treatment Mask, I don’t use this every evening but if I have a blemish I use it as a spot treatment. It dries the pimple over night and helps with scarring.
- Lip Balm: LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask, I’ve been using this lip balm for years, I’ve used every version but the Vanilla one is my favourite. I love the scent and makes my lips baby soft while I sleep.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.