Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this I’m Ready For Spring Look.
As I’m shooting this looks is rainy and miserable and I can’t wait for Spring. This look is glowy and quick perfect if you want something that screams spring.
To be honest, it has been my everyday look for weeks, I’m obsessed with the lip combo, even if my lips hate me for wearing matte lipstick all day long.
- Primer: tarte Timeless Smoothing Primer
- Foundation: MAKE UP FOR EVER Reboot Active Care Revitalizing Foundation in Y225 – Marble
- Concealer: elf Cosmetics Hydrating Camo Concealer in Fair Beige
- Powder: Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder + Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder in Fair
- Bronzer: Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow Contour Duo
- Blush: VIEVE Sunset Blush in Pesca
- Highlighter: Pixi Glow-y Gossamer Duos in Delicate Dew
- Brows: NYX Lift & Snatch Brow Tint Pen Eyebrow Pen in Ash Brown + Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Freeze Styling Wax
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base in Light
- Eyeshadow: Haus Laboratories Glam Attack Liquid Eyeshadow in Aphrodite, all over the lids and the bronzer shade from the Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow Contour Duo in the crease and on the lower lashline
- Eyeliner: Haus Laboratories Liquid Eyeliner in Brown + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 01 Butter in the waterline.
- Mascara: bareMinerals Lashtopia Mega Volume Mineral-Based Mascara
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.