Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this 24K Gold Spring Look.
I have to say, the main reason behind this look is the gloss. I love the formula of the Fenty Gloss Bomb Heat but this shade is new and so special. I fell in love as soon as I swatched it and I wanted to do a look around it.
My eyes are very simple but I love how gold looks with my eye color.
- Primer: tarte Timeless Smoothing Primer
- Foundation: MAKE UP FOR EVER Reboot Active Care Revitalizing Foundation in Y225 – Marble
- Concealer: elf Cosmetics Hydrating Camo Concealer in Fair Beige
- Powder: Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder + Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder in Fair
- Bronzer: Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow Contour Duo
- Blush: VIEVE Sunset Blush in Pesca
- Highlighter: Pixi Glow-y Gossamer Duos in Delicate Dew
- Brows: NYX Lift & Snatch Brow Tint Pen Eyebrow Pen in Ash Brown + Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Freeze Styling Wax
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base in Light
- Eyeshadow: VIEVE The Muse Palette, I’ve used Finery all over the lid and on the lower lash line. For the inner corner, I’ve used from the Pixi Glitter-y Eye Quad in GoldLava the second shade.
- Eyeliner: Haus Laboratories Liquid Eyeliner in Whiskey + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 01 Butter in the waterline.
- Mascara: bareMinerals Lashtopia Mega Volume Mineral-Based Mascara
- Lipgloss: FENTY BEAUTY Gloss Bomb Heat Universal Lip Luminizer + Plum in Lemon Lava
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.