Hi Darlings, in today’s post I’m going to share with you Beauty Hack on How To Touch Up Your Powder.
This might sound simple but you’d be surprised. It is pretty easy and nothing special but in case you don’t know I’m going to tell you a better way to touch up your makeup.
The post contains affiliate links.
How To Touch UP Your Powder – Hack
I don’t know about you but in the middle of the day, my face gets kind of shiny and my makeup doesn’t look so fresh anymore. No matter what I do, it’s bound to happen.
So, normally after lunch, I want to touch up. And how do I do it? Do I just reapply the powder?
Before reapplying my powder, I use a piece of paper (there are some specific ones out there but I just use paper), better if it’s a little thicker like kitchen paper and I pat it all over my face.
The thick paper will absorb the excess oil and only then I go with powder.
This way I:
- Avoid any cakiness on the face.
- Prevent oil stains on the powder (you know those hard spots where the powder solidifies)
- Get rid of germs that might get on the powder from my powder puff when I apply it
Some of my favourite powders for touch ups are:
- Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder in Fair
- Dior Backstage Face & Body Powder-No-Powder in 2N
- Catrice Poreless Perfection Powder *discontinued* I currently have this one in my purse but I’m almost out. I like it because it’s affordable so if it smashes it won’t break my heart (at it works, of course).
I really hope you guys enjoyed the post, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know what you think and if you have any questions.
Check out my previous post here:
Soap & Glory Nude In Town Sexy Mother Pucker Pillow Plump XXL Lip Gloss | Review
Follow me on Social Media:
Leave a Reply